About Signal AI - Who are we?
Signal AI is an AI powered media monitoring, reputation management, regulatory compliance & market intelligence tool that gives its users global, unlimited, shareable information in an easy-to-use platform. Using cutting-edge machine learning techniques & built by data scientists, Signal has built solutions that empower business leaders & their teams by extracting, surfacing & analyzing hyper-relevant information from millions of global sources. Users can monitor key people, places, events, companies & topics in real-time, as well as track changes & measure impact over time, across more content than anyone could ever hope to read! How awesome is that!
It gets faster & more accurate the more data it consumes. With more data points to work with it can show past, emerging & future trends in real-time. It picks up on nuances & combines them to highlight the next big risk, opportunity or crisis that might affect organizations. It makes the unknown, known.
We Signallers are friendly & informal people! We are passionate about our Brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment welcoming the skills & experience from many diverse backgrounds, together we have created who we are & what we sell. We are proud of our achievements & continue to strive for the unknown.
Signal is a venture-backed company & some of our investors include Guardian Media Ventures, Hearst Ventures, MMC Ventures & Frontline Ventures.
About the role - Who are you?
We're looking for an EA/Office Manager to support our US President & our growing US hub in NYC. The job is a mix of a traditional Executive Assistant role & Office Manager. In this role, you will work to increase the efficiency of our US President by strategically managing their day to day functions, as well as providing office management & team support to the rest of the NYC office & our remote US employees. We're looking for someone who will consistently remain highly organized in a fast paced, changing environment. A curiosity for how things work & the ability to develop high-trust relationships is essential. You will report to our US President Matt Brown with a dotted line to Hanna Linden, our VP People based in our HQ in London.
What will you be doing?
- Day to day operations - managing US office budget, ordering office supplies, snacks, collection of parcels, assembling of furniture, responsible for the corporate credit card, negotiating supplier quotes & liaising with WeWork etc
- Handle onboarding & set-up for new starters (phone, laptop, monitor, keyboard, etc.)
- First point of contact for anything office-related & dealing with requests & queries from US team members & the team in London
- Together with the People team in London plan, execute & ensure two way inclusion of all events (Demos, workshops, team lunches, social events, monthly treats etc.)
- Work closely with the US People & Culture Partner on office initiatives
- Enhancing the office experience from a logistics as well as an environment/culture perspective - make sure its a great place for the team & external visitors
- Work with our London office IT Manager on all tech needs for the US office including set-up for interoffice calls & All Hands meetings, printers & equipment
- Liaise with Finance in the UK to ensure we fulfill our US finance/admin needs
- Health & Safety for the office & liaise with WeWork on office obligations in relation to this
- Managing all day to day functions for the US President by strategically planning their time & aligning priorities
- Writing & sharing communications on behalf of the US President to many different stakeholders, including senior leadership, & large teams internally & externally
- Owning travel arrangements, bookings, expenses for the US President & US team members
- Coordinating meetings & calls while scheduling across multiple time zones - ensuring participants have all needed prep materials (notes, decks, CVs etc)
- Assisting with project work & ad hoc miscellaneous initiatives, as needed