Oscars Go-To-Market Medicare Advantage team is responsible for driving the growth strategy & execution of Oscars Medicare Advantage launch. It is comprised of sales, marketing, plan design, network & operations leaders.
As a Medicare Advantage Growth Associate, you will be responsible for supporting our Medicare Advantage Growth Marketing Lead on driving our distribution strategy across our direct & broker channels. In year two, you will help define our core positioning & growth strategy as we expand to new markets & broaden the types of communities we serve.
Core responsibilities include:
- Market research: Keep a pulse on the value proposition & distribution strategy of our competitors & above all else, the needs & wants of our consumer audiences via surveys, interviews & industry research.
- Provider Engagement: Help steward provider partnerships with our Health System partners & Independent Physician Groups. Track commitment stages, content review cycles & operational dependencies across the MA Go-To-Market team.
- Collateral Production: Work with our MA Marketing Lead & Brand team in driving timely & compliant member, broker & provider materials that both resonate with our target audiences & meet CMS guidelines.
- Distribution implementation: Support the MA Marketing Lead in working across the marketing & sales organization to ensure our segmentation strategy & core positioning translates across all distribution channels (direct mail, brokers, radio, display advertising & community partnerships.)
- Marketing experience: You have owned the development of marketing campaigns & understand the value of marketing in driving scalable growth & brand awareness.
- Knack for operations & organization: You can wear many hats & manage multiple projects at the same time. You have a proven track record of building earned trust among a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Can-do attitude: You do not shy away from road-blocks. You think creatively & act persistently to do whatever it takes to ensure a project launches successfully.
- Healthcare acumen. You understand the healthcare ecosystem & the regulatory guidelines a health insurance plan must follow. You have directly worked for companies with patient and/or provider products before.
- Medicare experience: You have worked for a health plan in the medicare space.
- Client facing experience. You have worked in consulting or business development, understanding what it means to balance client incentives with internal business needs.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background & perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.