Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
The Loan Officer Assistant is responsible for providing administrative & other clerical support to Loan Consultants to assist in loan production. You thrive on continuous improvement, rely heavily on feedback & have a developed keen listening sense. You believe that most problems should be solved using technology or smarter processes, & not just accepted & left to linger. You are a prolific & effective team member.
What Youll Do Here
- Work with our Agent partners.
- Complete mortgage applications using Company loan product system, including initial required documentation & stipulations.
- Must ensure compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Guide clients through our digital online application to complete their mortgage application.
- Effectively manage & follow-up on leads generated through various Marketing Department efforts.
- Provide sales support & strong communication to customers, processors & management from loan pre-qualification to loan closing.
- Worked effectively with cross functional teams including both sales & operations
- Previous experience working on residential mortgage applications
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite & other mortgage / banking software.
- The ability to recognize tell tale signs of broken processes, & fix problems before they break the team or business.
- Exceptional communication skills; providing feedback & surfacing things that are wrong & rightfully focus on improvement