Who we are & what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity & technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, & its brand & market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, & product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Data Product Team
We sit on top of a mountain of data here at SurveyMonkey - behavioral, experimentation, transactional, & user level. Our Data Product Team needs an experienced analyst based in the Portland office to cull through & help extract insights. The Data Product Analyst will help point the team towards areas of opportunity and, as a result, directly influence the direction of our customer operations department. You will report to the Director of Business Intelligence
What we're looking for
You will have a place at the customer strategy table & will build new data products to answer business questions. You will use your expertise in quantitative analysis, data visualization & data-mining to tell the story behind the numbers & obtain relevant insights. Your work will directly improve Momentive's customer operations strategy. The skills required are specialized, so experience in a Customer Operations environment focused customer insights role is desirable.
- This is an impactful, centralized, & visible team. You will work across many areas of our product with thoughtfulness & quality.
- Think from both the user's & business point of view.
- Are curious, ask lots of questions & are eager to understand user behaviors & think about long-term trends.
- Spot trends & help make informed decisions based on data, generating valuable recommendations that help us build our products further.
- Work with multiple teams to provide inputs towards short- term/long-term planning & prioritization.
- Can enhance & challenge using data.
- Build clear visualizations to allow partners to self serve for their data needs
- Communicate the results of complex analyses with both technical & non-technical audiences
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative analysis
- High degree of comfort using SQL
- Experience using common visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Sisense or similar)
- Experience with challenges that involve complex problems & provide solutions
- Proficient in accessing cloud data warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, Airflow, & proprietary equivalents)
- Degree in quantitative or computational field.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow & shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work & National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, & National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work & Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment & discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, & the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.