Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is enabling our customers to build the future of communications. This Account Executive, Account Security Specialist position is a critical part of the sales team that is facilitating this communication renaissance. As an Account Security Specialist, youll be spearheading our initiatives selling Twilios Account Security solutions as an overlay to our generalists in the field. Were looking for those who love talking to not only product managers & engineers, but also building new relationships with senior business owners & decision makers (CIOs, CTOs, VPs of Product / Chief Product Officers, Business Unit owners) about using our Security Solutions & running the overall strategic relationship with these customers (including white space identification, contract negotiations, etc).
This is the first Account Security Sales Specialist position in France & will be based in our Paris office. This role will report into the Sr. Manager of Specialty Sales EMEA & APAC on our Account Security team.
Twilio is looking for an excellent teammate who lives the Twilio Magic & has shown success in prior roles.
- Prospecting & handling high-value prospects / customers. You will lead the fast-growing business, & help source new opportunities to provide Twilios superior security solutions.
- Driving opportunities for use cases around Two Factor Authentication (2FA), Account Signup Fraud, & Account takeover fraud, & the Twilio products Lookup (phone number & email intelligence), Verify (SMS, Voice & email One Time Passwords for verifying possession/control of phone number or email) Twilio also ows the world leading 2fa App Authy that Verify can utilise.
- You will deliver the technical win & product fit at customer accounts. You will build internal & customer trust in Twilio & our solutions, which results in customer success in the post-sale. The Account Security Specialist is both technical & a skilled relationship builder. They can clearly articulate complex value propositions behind a simple API. This is very important as you will be an overlay to the Generalist sales team.
As an Account Security Specialist you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Strong pre-sales experience selling authentication, access management, phone number & email verification, 2FA and/or account signup/takeover fraud mitigation solutions.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Strong team selling skills that involve cross functional teams of generalist AEs, product management, & executive sponsors.
- BE AN OWNER: Hands-on, passionate & creative problem solver with know how to get things done & ability to lead others to success.
- BE BOLD: Excellent communicator & presenter able to gain audience confidence.
- DRAW THE OWL: Ability to build a deep understanding of an enterprises security solutions needs & guide them to a technical solution.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Paris office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.