Pelotons IT organization is seeking an experienced IT Marketing, Sales & Service Business Analyst to play a key role in supporting the marketing, sales & service teams as we continue to grow. You will gather information across the organization & ensure follow up & updates are accurate & documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing & influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects & new solutions.
The IT Marketing, Sales & Service Business Analyst will be accountable for ITs core services, including Marketing Automation, CRM, Member Services, an integration strategy & its operations, & the international expansion of our systems into new markets. This role reports to the IT Business Relationship Manager - Marketing, Sales & Service who manages core service offerings for the team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual with operational & project management experience someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Partner with Global & local Marketing, Sales & Service communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements & quality in the delivery of business solutions.
- Form strong working relationships with Marketing, Sales, & Service staff that run the core processes locally, regionally & globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers & across the IT organization
- Document & analyze current business processes & underlying systems/applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered & recommend alternative solutions
- Monitor project progress, identify & escalate potential project risks & delays to management
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical staff & business users
- Coordinate & lead discussions to ensure understanding & alignment to projects & initiatives
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies & their impact to projects
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- 8+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of related experience in a business analyst or equivalent role
- Proven ability to facilitate communication & provide support to both the business & technology team members in challenging technical, custom & package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, & business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, & the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience documenting & analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge & experience implementing mix of custom & package software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Pelotons current software packages & their specific uses include: Marketing (Eloqua), CRM (SFDC), Service (Zendesk) & integration services (Boomi).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Exposure to Jira & Confluence.
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) other language skills would be beneficial
- Some international travel as required to make global change initiatives successful
Founded in 2012, Pelotonis an innovative tech company that bringsmembers the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homevia the Bike,Tread & iOS App platforms.Pelotonuses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Pelotonbelieves in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to bePelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.