WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar is the first fashion accessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishing itself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection & style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBar has since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, & multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success. The Companys original guiding mission still rings true today fashion should be fun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for managing, optimizing, & reporting on our digital marketing & advertising efforts. Experience in paid social & paid search marketing tactics is essential, along with a blend of strategic, analytical, & creative thinking. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, & autonomous environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Manage day to day execution & optimization of existing & new campaigns across all channels (paid social, paid search, display, & offline campaigns) with a focus on paid social.
- Ensure performance targets are met or exceeded.
- Monitor spend & budget pacing, support in modeling growth opportunities & forecasting.
- Proactively identify, report, & escalate any issues & offer support to team where required.
- Analyze performance data & provide actionable plans to maximize ROI within efficiency targets & budgets.
- Share campaign reporting & learnings with recommendations for optimizations & opportunities to drive qualified traffic & sales.
- Provide recommendations for creative that aligns with the brand & campaign goals.
- Conduct competitive & industry research to stay abreast of changes & new digital platforms & technologies.
- The role will support the team for 15 hours per week with potential for future growth
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- You have ecommerce experience with a focus in digital & performance marketing as it pertains to paid social & consumer acquisition.
- You understand the mechanics behind the Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc. channels.
- You have a thorough understanding of ecommerce metrics, data analytics & reporting with a strong attention to detail.
- You are analytically driven with a strong understanding of data & the methods used to inform decision making when it comes to driving growth.
- You are a self-starter with good judgment & can proactively manage up where appropriate.
- Clear & concise communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- 1-2 years experience actively managing paid social advertising.
- Agency experience is not a requirement but preferred.