Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach a wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can excel as a result.
Job Description: (This is an Hourly position)
The Accounts Payable Administrator joining the team will be responsible for performing a range of account coding & clerical tasks related to the accounts payable function. This generally includes receiving, processing, & verifying invoices, tracking & recording purchase orders & maintaining accurate payment records. You will report to the Senior Manager, New Business & work with the accounts payable team to obtain proper approval & enter all invoices for the company, roughly 1,000+ per week.
You will ...
- Ensure timely & accurate entry of invoices
- Ensure all supporting documents are complete for invoice entry
- Ensure invoice supporting documentation is organized & saved in correct email/shared folders
- Provide support for shared accounts payable emails
- Communicate with team members across different office locations
- Partner with team members from various business units
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements & related transactions
- Someone with excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational & time management skills
- Someone who thrives in a team environment
- Someone who takes an efficient approach to managing a high volume workload
- A high energy individual with strong work ethic
- Motivated from within
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to complete tasks simultaneously
- Skilled with previous Accounts Payable experience
- Associates degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Experience with Oracle
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Competitive Hourly Rate & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.