ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking an Operations Manager to support reverse logistics across Pelotons full suite of products, including bikes, treads, tablets, accessories, & future product introductions specifically focused in retail operations. The candidate will assist in developing our reverse logistics network foundation across retail from Day 1. The ideal candidate has excellent project management, analytical & communication skills.
- Effectively manage reverse workstreams to identify opportunities & optimize cost, customer service & quality across all products & geographies. Projects include but not limited to:
- Lead cross-functional meetings to develop process improvements & system enhancements to facilitate the return & refurb process
- Standardize our reverse logistics flow (systemic & operationally) across all Last Mile parties: Middle Mile, Field Operations & 3PL
- Develop strategy to manage reverse logistics at both Peloton retail & 3rd party retail
- Partner with the warranty team to improve data quality for supporting our vendor claw back procedures/RTV process
- Develop & execute continuous improvement cost savings processes across the reverse logistics network
- Manage weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting for executive stakeholders on all Reverse Logistics KPIs
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholder teams including Logistics, Field Operations, Quality, Member Experience, Retail & Planning to establish & build cross-functional buy-in.
- 5+ years of professional experience in operations, supply chain or logistics, with at least 2 years in reverse logistics, repair & refurb operations
- 2 years managing retail (in-house or 3rd party) returns or reverse logistics processes
- Management experience of a team of at least 1 direct report
- High level of proficiency in Excel & data analysis
- Strong communication skills & ability to manage across teams & business functions
- Exceptional ability to organize time & resources effectively to determine priorities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced & rapidly-evolving environment
- Previous start-up experience a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive
content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.