Vimeo is looking for a high-energy & driven Director of Sales Enablement with substantial B2B sales experience to lead the training & sales enablement efforts for Vimeos Enterprise sales team. The Director will be responsible for coaching, training, & creation of programs that accelerate the onboarding of our new hires & ensuring the continued success of our customer-facing sales teams. This role will require the ability to flex between strategic needs & roll-up-your-sleeves hands-on work. This role reports to the VP, Sales Operations, & will initially lead a team of 1-2 people globally.
What youll do:
- Build on the Sales new hire onboarding program & training & certification programs for both Sales & Pre-sales teams, owning the content, processes, practices & tools needed to support salespeople in order to effectively sell Vimeos suite of Enterprise offerings
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, product, legal, finance & other key partners to increase sales results & productivity
- Partner with senior leadership to develop & implement a sales enablement strategy that supports Vimeos business needs
- Lead education of sales team on existing & new product initiatives
- Develop sales capability of the sales team through the design & implementation of sales skills development & go to market programs
- Manage the technology used for Sales Enablement. You will assess & implement sales tools to facilitate the sales process
Skills & knowledge you possess:
- 10+ years of experience in sales enablement, sales coaching/mentoring, or sales operations
- Strategic problem solver that can take broad visions & concepts & develop structured plans, actions & measurable metrics to execute those plans & deliver benefits within time & cost constraints
- Experience in developing & managing sales competency models & learning paths for sales roles
- Exceptional communicator, well versed in communication to individual sales team members through executive leadership
- Ability to facilitate collaborative, cross-functional sessions/workshops
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of training techniques & standard methodologies for onboarding or adopting new technologies
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 175 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.