Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
Talent Development is looking for a Talent Development Intern to join our team. The Talent Development team works across the organization to empower our employees with the strategic behaviors, competencies, & tools for Mailchimps success so they can continue to make a meaningful business impact with their work & pursue professional growth within Mailchimp.
The ideal candidate listens hard, is highly observant & highly organized, communicative, & curious. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce & the people they work with. You should be comfortable learning while also working with all teams across the Mailchimp organization.
What youll do:
- Work closely with partners & stakeholders across the company on talent development initiatives that will strengthen Mailchimps culture, support high performing talent, & drive strategic excellence
- Collate, organize, & synthesize qualitative data
- Maintain project assets & keep status against plans
- Collaborate on building out learning resources & support development of resource onboarding activities
- Use metrics to measure success of new assets
- Complete weekly status to inform project teams & stakeholders of how projects are progressing based on estimated delivery timeframes
Wed love to hear from you if you are:
- Interested in how organizational development & learning strategies & frameworks are designed, executed, operationalized, scaled, & measured
- Somewhat experienced with project managementmanaging multiple competing priorities & duties in a fast-paced, outcome-driven, time-critical, rapidly changing environment
- Highly organized, thorough, & enjoy keeping track of a lot of information
- A strong writer & interpersonal communicator
- Pretty tech-savvy, or at least adventurous when it comes to taking on a technological challenge
- Comfortable working in ambiguity & high change
- Working towards a degree or have relevant work experience in Education, Business, Research, Communications, or Psychology
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.