Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth. Power Ambition, Seize Your Future
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for Revel iPad Point of Sale. You will craft the messaging & positioning for our product based on our specific audiences. You'll conceive & develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand from customers. Attention to detail & an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp & translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers & the verticals we serve, how they buy & their buying criteria & will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Develop product positioning & messaging that differentiates Revel iPad POS in the market
- Sales enablement communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team & develop the sales tools to support them.
- Product launch plan the launch of new products & releases & manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence be the expert on our buyers, how they buy & their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition & how to crush them
- Content building & presentation skills - write & build product focused content, including decks & sales positioning documents
- Interface directly with the Product Management & Sales teams to successfully bring new products to market
- Demand generation develop the strategy & manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our iPad POS
- 3+ years of software product marketing experience
- Bachelors in business or marketing
- Strong presentation skills & ability to build presentations that outline the message
- Very strong written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent people & management skills to interact with staff, colleagues & cross-functional teams, & third parties.
- Quick learner who can take projects & run with it without the need for handholding
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter benefit subsidy
- 401K Plan
- Referral bonus
- Apple Equipment
- Company sponsored healthcare benefits & wellness programs
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Dog friendly office