WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX, is found at every Target location across the U.S.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
Ideal candidates are entrepreneurially-minded self-starters with a demonstrated passion for beautiful design. The BaubleBar team is comprised of individuals who thrive on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems, possess the desire to dive in & learn in a fast-paced environment & are considerate of one another. Interested candidates should work well in a flat organization & excel at communicating with individuals across a diverse range of disciplines.
This is a full-time Freelance role estimated to last 2-3 months. We are looking for a local candidate who is able & willing to work onsite in our NYC photography studio located in the Flatiron District 1-2 days per week on average with the remaining days remote.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Work closely with the Senior Graphic Designer & members of our Creative team to create consistent brand materials across marketing channels & website content
- Bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail & efficiency while working under tight deadlines & on multiple projects simultaneously
- Be enthusiastic about expanding your skill set & working on a broad range of projects
- Develop & execute innovative & beautiful designs
- Problem solve product & positioning for editorially driven design
- Assist production, product sample organizations for model & still life photo shoots
- Conceptualize & design digital marketing materials like emails, social media & paid advertising assets
- Availability to work onsite 1-2 days per week at our Photo Studio located in the Flatiron District (Model photo shoots may require the flexibility for an extra day per week) with the remaining days remote
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing and/or web design with exceptional conceptual, typographic & design skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects & Premiere
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- A strong portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual work with excellent execution of ideas
- Someone who truly loves design, fashion & color
- Understanding of social media
- Video editing & exporting experience required
- Animation experience is a plus
- Agency/in-house agency experience a plus
- Basic understanding & some experience with print & packaging a plus
- Fashion/beauty experience & social content a plus
- Must submit a link or attachment including any relevant design work and/or a portfolio.
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19