At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product & Security teams are located in Berlin & New York & are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services & add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems & have a high output of building & releasing features & engines that make our business thrive & deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out ourtech blog.
About the job
- Enhance the security posture of corporate infrastructure & services
- Develop or implement tooling to detect & mitigate threats
- Harden our infrastructure against abuse & nefarious activity
- Interface with other teams, & take a leadership role in driving internal security & privacy initiatives
- Conduct design & code reviews
- Interact directly with the security community regarding vulnerabilities & threats
In the first 6-12 months, you'll be expected to:
- Improve our overall incident management processes
- Establish yourself as the go-to person for Security incidents at HelloFresh
- Establish an understanding of security risk exposures & implement relevant controls
- Evaluate future risks to HelloFresh'
Who we are looking for
- An experienced Security Engineer with a background in managing Incident Response, while understanding security risk exposures & implementing relevant controls
- Knowledge of Triage & responding to security incidents using Cloud productivity applications
- Experience in designing & implementing controls within an Azure/AWS environment
- Enthusiasm & passion for security & staying abreast of new attacks & adversarial TTPs
- Track record for evaluating risks & practices against the constant fight to ensure security & privacy
- Works closely with the platform team to secure infrastructure & investigating incidents
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies & setting best practices
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work & driven to get things done
- You have great communication skills in in English, both oral & written
- You have a data driven mindset
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin & visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse & vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series & knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.