At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
The ideal candidate has experience across multiple marketing verticals (ex: experiential, content, program/campaign management, social/digital, events, influencer, partnership development, etc). You thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy team wins over solo wins, can professionally handle frequent change & challenge, are a creative thinker & detail oriented. You are comfortable presenting to executives, but its not beneath you to roll up your sleeves & do the gritty work. You work well both independently & as part of a team, & you take direction well.
Support the Texas Marketing Manager in ideating, creating & executing brand initiatives in the local market
- Planning: help define the long-term vision, goals, success metrics, & key tactics for our local marketing
- Partnerships strategy & management: you will be responsible for sourcing & managing dozens of marketing partnerships with events, organizations & small businesses
- Campaign Development: You will need to develop campaigns that align with brand strategy & deliver on local goals; then present for leadership buy in, implement from the ground up & effectively recap & report.
- Communications strategy: develop a calendar around major events, holidays, local happenings, partnerships, etc.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent (preferably within Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications or similar field)
- 3+ years of marketing & project/campaign management experience
- Have a strong knowledge of the Austin community (required)
- High energy with an outgoing, social personalityyou love talking to people, creating partnerships & maintaining relationships
- Experience working in a satellite office to an HQ located in another city preferred
- Ability to work very occasional late/odd/weekend hours
- Data driven - you use data to plan & persuade as well as report & improve
- Ability to multi-task, switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Worked in a start-up environment and/or you are ok with things changing & moving very quickly
- Strong understanding of integrated marketing & comfortable recommending the right marketing mix for each initiative
- Proficient with a Mac
- Passion for transportation & sharing economy
- Experience in content creation (blog writing, video production, etc.)
- SQL experience
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Speaks/reads Spanish
- Has lived in Austin 3+ years
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.