This is a key role within the Convercent sales organization promoting the Convercent SaaS solution throughout the US. Mid-Market Account Executives are responsible for driving net new sales into the mid-market through proactive field sales activities.
- Manage a high volume of inbounds & opportunities
- Execute the sales cycle with precision at a high volume to close deals in the mid-market
- You will be responsible for conducting detailed discovery, lead product demonstrations, coordinate company alignment, & drive positive business outcomes for your customers to drive long term customer value
- Manager a high volume of inbounds & opportunities
- Meet Pipeline, Bookings & New Logo Quotas
- Design, execute, & own customer strategy & plans to meet personal quota
- Develop & manage relationships with mid-market clients
- Create & deliver unique business cases based on specific outcomes that drive each engagement
- Collaborate & partner internally to provide market intelligence & ideation for innovation at all levels
- Become knowledgeable in the field of compliance & ethics
- Forecast all sales activity & revenue achievement; reach & exceed sales targets
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track sales activities & manage an individual pipeline
- Run your territory, quota & time like its your own business
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hard worker & willingness to get better everyday - skills can be taught
- Proven ability to take complex problems & deliver simple solutions
- Find solutions & processes in a high paced environment
- Documented & clear history of being a positive team player, contributor & positive person & thinker
- Open minded & willing to innovate techniques, tactics, process & GTM methods
- Proven success creating business in new or difficult markets
- The heart & fortitude to persevere & thrive in an emerging, disruptive team
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $55,000 - $60,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.