SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh & funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, & cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find & fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace, by Crains NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," & as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Companys annual list of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies for 2023 & to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement. SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV & Riverwood Capital.
About the Role:
The Revenue Operations team is a critical component of the Go-To-Market team at SecurityScorecard, & a key business partner for our companys leadership. As part of this team, the Salesforce Administrator will be supporting the business implementation of Sales Cloud, & Salesforce CPQ along with other tools in our larger tech stack.
The right candidate will be an experienced Salesforce Administrator who has both domain knowledge as well as an interest in understanding the big picture. If the opportunity to work on impactful CRM-related projects while also contributing to execution while gaining exposure to revenue operations & the inner workings of a SaaS business sounds exciting to you -- wed love to talk with you!
- Help to perform administrative responsibilities for Salesforce.com -- Sales Cloud & CPQ -- coordinating with consultants as needed.
- Work with Sr. Revenue Operations Manager to identify, scope, & deliver systems changes that improve operations for the organization
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, translate high-level information into details to develop a general understanding, & distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Create & manage SFDC page layouts, record types & custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, & approval processes.
- Build & manage dashboards, views, reports in Salesforce standard & custom objects
- Develop workflows & use Process Builder to automate manual processes (testing updates within Sandbox before release to Production)
- Manage the business Salesforce CPQ implementation, supporting the Business Operations & Sales teams to increase efficiency, resolve technical issues, & adapt the system based on evolving business needs
- Work with the RevOps team to provide day-to-day support & guidance to Salesforce end users, assisting with training as needed
- Assist in evaluation of tech stack composition (introduction of net new tools as well as tool consolidation/elimination)
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com & all upstream & downstream applications, systems & processes
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience as a certified Salesforce.com Administrator
- Salesforce Admin (201) certification - required
- Admin experience with Salesforce.com including Salesforce CPQ, Sales Cloud
- Salesforce CPQ Administration experience required.
- Familiarity with SaaS business model & working in an agile environment
- Additional Qualifications:
- Data warehouse experience
- Experience with API
- Advanced Salesforce Admin (301) certification - preferred
- This work requires to work on the US Eastern Time Zone 2-3 days per week with some flexibility.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, & unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit & do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. #LI-DNI