Join VillageMD as a Physician Assistant in Atlanta, GA
Picture yourself on the forefront of transformative care with our award-winning organization
As a Physician Assistant with VillageMD, you will discover something unexpected: an entire organization built around the value of primary care. We empower our providers to deliver person to person care that lets you do what you do best. We will support you with evidence based best practices, full multi-disciplinary team to help you provide the best care for your patient. With the latest tools to enable you to provide modern high-tech care with a human touch.
Our approach is value-based, provider-driven & patient-centered, allowing us to meet todays healthcare challenges with improved practices & consistent results.
Were growing & were looking for providers who share our passion for excellence & enthusiasm to drive positive change.
How you can make a difference
As a Physician Assistant with Village Medical, you work with an integrated care team to provide the best in primary care. Primary responsibilities include:
Exceptional patient care:
- Offering personal, professional care directly to patients
- Maintaining accurate & current patient records
- Reviewing patients current symptoms, identifying diagnosis for care management & active medical management of treatment
- Completing physical examinations, medication reviews, wound care & depression screenings
- Working in conjunction with other clinical providers, APPs, & physicians to deliver premium care in a 100% outpatient primary care clinic
- Communicating assessment findings to inform the PCP of potential gaps in care
Could this be you?
Our model of care lets you focus on what matters most: your patients. Our model provides the support that you need to deliver the outcomes youve always wanted. In our physician-led organization, our practicing physicians are making the important decisions that create the changes we are working towards.
Click here to see our vision for Village Medical
Experience to drive change
- Must be a graduate & certified from an accredited advanced practice program
- Two or more years of outpatient clinical experience as a Physician Assistant, with a demonstrated ability to work autonomously; capable of providing care without physician supervision
- Comfortable treating adult patients, conducting comprehensive or episodic health history & physical assessment of patients/families with acute, chronic and/or potential health problems
- Current, unrestricted Indiana State license or be eligible for licensure
- Active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration
- Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible to enroll
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), both strongly preferred
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Comfortable with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system; Athena preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
Diversity & inclusion. Integral to the VillageMD culture, they help guide daily success & long-term innovation. We thrive on trust, acceptance, & respect it's what we provide to others & what we expect. And while we are diverse, we share a common goal: a belief that solutions focused on primary care deliver the highest quality & improves the lives of all. It is only by establishing unity together that we are able to pursue our individual bests.
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future as an innovator in healthcare with VillageMD today.