Our mission is to connect & optimize the worlds commerce. That means the whole world. So were determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where were from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. Were committed to achieving equity in treatment & opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits & quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. Thats why a career here provides much more than simple pay & perks. Were dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, & helping careers flourish inside & out.
This job requires in-depth payroll knowledge & will be responsible for processing payroll on a global basis for CommerceHub entities. This role will interact with other departments within the organization, third-party payroll providers, external auditors, consultants & state & federal agencies to maintain the payroll records for the company, so strong communication skills are important. This position requires an extremely detail-orientated person with significant knowledge of payroll administration. This role reports to our Global Payroll Manager.
This position will be responsible for:
- Oversee end-to-end global payroll processing utilizing the CloudPay platform.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to gather & validate payroll data from different regions.
- Conduct thorough payroll audits & reconciliations to ensure accuracy & compliance.
- Stay updated on global payroll regulations & compliance requirements to ensure adherence.
- Prepare payroll reports, analyze payroll data, & provide insights & recommendations to improve efficiency & accuracy.
- Resolve payroll-related inquiries & issues from employees & external parties.
- Collaborate with HR & finance teams to ensure seamless integration between payroll & other related processes.
- Support payroll-related projects, system enhancements, & process improvements.
- 5+ years of experience working within global professional services.
- Sound working knowledge of managing complex, global payrolls., preferably with specific expertise in CloudPay.
- Solid understanding of global payroll processes, regulations, & compliance requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel for data analysis, reporting, & calculations.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.
- Global mindset with cross-cultural awareness & sensitivity
- High level of integrity & ability to handle confidential information.
- Proactive mindset & ability to thrive in a fast-paced & dynamic work environment.
- Relevant certifications in payroll management or related fields are a plus.
What its like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage & support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If youre curious, innovative, determined, & customer-focused, then youll love the challenge & rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work & results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, & delivers results can thrive & grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups & support our diversity, equity & inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, & showcase your leadership skills.
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance & a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days & 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring & an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend & learning & development offerings to help you build the skills & connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.