About the Company:
Harrys is a mens grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience & for guys who know they shouldnt have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value & experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website & select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers & are growing fast. We launched Flamingo recently, entering the womens body care space, & have expanded into other areas. Were now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online & in stores across the country.
About the Team:
The global demand planning team at Harrys is responsible for demand forecasting globally & is part of the Global Operations organization. This team plays a critical role in ensuring efficient operational performance & in enabling senior management to make business-optimizing decisions through the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
About the Role:
We are looking for a high-performing analytical & collaborative person to join our Global S&OP team. This person will be responsible for forecasting Harry North American Retail & Private Label channels. They will work in close collaboration with the broader Operations & Finance teams & have frequent interaction with multiple company departments globally. This is also an opportunity that affords significant exposure to & impact on senior-level operations, finance & strategy for a high-growth consumer brand. The role is based in our New York office, but requires occasional travel & close partnership with colleagues in Germany & the UK.
Own the monthly Harrys forecasting process for Retail & Private Label:
- Be the expert on the drivers behind the Harrys Retail & Private Label businesses by running monthly cross-functional meetings to gather information from stakeholders across the company
- Produce accurate demand forecasts by owning Retail & Private Label operational models
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, FP&A & Distribution teams to determine the downstream implications of published demand forecasts
- Develop root cause analysis & forward actions for demand forecasting issues by SKU, category, channel & customer
Manage projects that improve the accuracy & efficiency of our forecasting efforts:
- Prepare various key forecast accuracy reports as well as diagnostic measures to analyze & recommend courses of action for the operational forecast
- Report key performance indicators to the Executive team including a monthly comparison of Actuals against forecasts along with insights & recommendations
Work cross-functionally with different level of the organization in UK, New York & Germany:
- Work closely with the FP&A team on annual budgeting & quarterly reforecasting processes to provide visibility on revenue & growth
- Work with the FP&A, Strategy & Operations teams on revenue & margin gap improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Product & R&D teams to develop forecasts for new product launches
- Have significant exposure to the Harrys senior leadership & act as a thought partner on special projects & key business decisions
This should describe you:
- Bachelors degree with a record of high academic achievement
- 2-4 years of experience in Demand Planning, Sales Planning, Supply Chain, or other Business Operations function
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint required
- Experience using demand planning & ERP software a plus
- Ability to manipulate data & insights to make recommendations
- Rigorously detail-oriented & produces exceptional deliverables
- Excellent ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive cross-functional consensus and
results in the day-to-day business
- Strong work ethic; ability to independently own & drive projects
- Motivated to learn; asks insightful questions & fully embraces working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Sense of humor
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.