Manager of Branded Content Distribution & Insights
Cheddar is the leading post-cable news, media, & entertainment company & currently broadcasts two live video news networks. We are looking for a leader to take charge of our branded content distribution & insights team. This is a high-impact role interfacing with many teams across the company.
- Lead the branded content distribution & insights team.
- Oversee the distribution of branded content across ad networks, primarily social ad networks.
- Manage the members of the team that are running campaigns & editing branded video.
- Ensure that all campaigns are running on pace & providing high value to our brand partners depending on their KPIs.
- Work very closely with the Branded Partnerships team so that both teams are lock step in servicing our client relationships.
- Provide weekly, monthly & quarterly insights to brand team that they can use to prove the value of working with Cheddar to their partners.
- Create & manage reporting dashboards so that users across multiple teams can quickly & accurately see how campaigns are doing.
- Create & run in-house brand lift research surveys for brand partners.
- Work with third party research firms to run brand campaign research.
- Create ad hoc data-driven reports for multiple teams & stakeholders.
-Team management experience.
-Brand lift research experience.
-Intimate familiarity with social ad networks including Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, as well as familiarity with the organic sides of those platforms.
-Have media & video experience, some video editing experience is a plus.
-Very high level of attention to detail.
-Familiarity with data visualization & presentation.
- Familiarity with tools such as Funnel, Supermetrics, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, & others is preferred.
-At least 4-5 years related professional experience.