Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a bright & motivated Sr. Administrative Assistant to support our VP of Sales Operations within the GTM Operations Team in the Go To Market Organization. If you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your organizational & strategic acumen while growing your administrative skills, you should look closely at this opportunity. If you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your organizational & strategic acumen while growing your administrative skills, you should look closely at this opportunity.
Twilio is looking for an administrative superstar who lives the Twilio Magic by demonstrating a track record of providing proactive calendar support, juggling multiple deliverables & project work with competing deadlines & taking effective action without knowing the full picture. You will partner with executives to drive execution on team initiatives in support of business priorities. Additionally you will provide coordination & event planning support of your leaders team events (virtual or onsite). We seek someone with:
- 5+ years experience supporting executives in a fast-paced environment.
- Professionalism in dealing with executives & a demonstrated ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- High level of integrity & discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment & build effective working relationships.
- Proficiency with Mac & the Google suite of business programs, especially Google calendar, mail, drive, docs & sheets.
- Superior attention to detail with strong verbal & written communication skills along with excellent organizational skills.
As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you will execute on a variety of deliverables that may be short- or long-term & could land anywhere on the spectrum between tactical & strategic.
You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Manage domestic & international travel & process expense reports on behalf of your executives; organize & assist with special events, team activities & successful meetings through proactive research, participant coordination, material preparation & logistics management.
- BE AN OWNER: Track & help assist with the completion of key deliverables & follow up on outstanding items.
- BE BOLD: Partner with your execs to understand their priorities & be a valuable liaison for them to ensure all needs are being met.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as a liaison for your executives direct reports, building strong relationships across the organization to progress your executives priorities & to help your executives maintain a realistic pulse on their teams morale.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage multiple complex calendars; understand executives priorities in order to effectively address meeting requests.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Gather & publish meeting agendas; publish meeting summaries
You will be supporting a key Twilio executive,, advancing our charter & having a positive impact on the working lives of our team members. We are a dynamic, collaborative team & this role is valued as a cornerstone to our success & growth. You will also be joining a diverse & supportive administrative community composed of top-notch administrative business partners of all levels, providing a unique opportunity to develop your administrative skills & experience & to help others to do the same.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, & this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Hourly Range: $32.74 - $45.01
Rest of Colorado:
Hourly Range: $28.65- $39.39
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilios benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you & your loved ones. Its likely that you dont think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, & we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance & Leave
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of lifes moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses & activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks