Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Growth Analyst to take on an important role within the Growth Team. Vimeos Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, & data, digs through data to find the needle in the haystack, & obsesses about user experiences, balancing driving growth for the business & fighting for whats best for the user.
This role will be responsible for leading business & product analysis as a core function but also running product execution for key growth experiments as well. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data, growth, subscription models, & SaaS businesses.
What you'll do:
Product & Business Analysis
- Proactively identify opportunities in key growth areas of focus, including user acquisition, activation, retention, monetization, international, & mobile growth.
- Partner with engineers, designers, & product managers in the growth team to bring data & analysis to help inform & guide day-to-day decision making & prioritization.
- Understand & distill large complex data sets into key learnings, actionable insights, & experiment recommendations.
- Partner with user research team to balance quantitative data with qualitative data where appropriate.
- Build, maintain, & analyze growth models to identify opportunities & support forecasting.
- Transform quantitative analysis & learnings into visualizations that will be shared & presented to leaders (and the broader company) to drive product and/or business decisions.
Product Growth & Experimentation
- Partner with product, design & engineering to design, build & implement experiments that test hypotheses informed by data.
- Drive key metrics & growth levers from analysis through learning & iteration to achieve measurable impact & proactively identify opportunities for potential experiments in key growth areas of focus (actively monitoring, proactively driving & discovering opportunities).
- Research & support ideation, brainstorming, & prioritization process with quantitative data (quantify, qualify opportunities, impact assessment).
- Analyze experiment results to determine outcomes & learnings for future experiments & iterations.
- Effectively visualize, share & communicate key learnings & takeaways from experiments & analysis within the team & across the organization.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of experience in a data analytics role, ideally manipulating data sets through statistical software including but not limited to R, SAS, & Excel.
- 1+ years experience in SQL and/or other programming languages.
- 1+ years experience with product optimization or growth best practices.
- 1+ year in marketing, product, or growth discipline preferred.
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription businesses strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Big Picture or similar analytics tools strongly preferred.
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.