At Aegis of Marymoor, an assisted living community, we are looking for someone who loves taking care of our elderly population. Are you someone who loves to be of service, loves making a difference & contributing to others? Then, we have a job for you! We are so committed to this we will even pay for your continuing education, including Mental Health, Dementia, CPR/FA & Medication Technician courses to dedicated employees.We hire HCA's & CNA's orPAY for you to attend HCA school!
Aegis of Marymoor is located at:4585 West Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
We are currently looking for the following shifts:
- PM shift full time/part time- 2pm to 10pm
- AM shift full time/part time - 6am to 2pm
As a Caregiver, your contributions to the team may include:
- Ability to read & write in English
- Ability to be a team player
- Patience with families & residents
- Great multi-tasking skills
What you'll need to rock this job:
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Be a cheerleader to empower & encourage residents.
- Help residents with all daily life activities.
- Is organized & manages time effectively
- Opportunityfor growth to Medication Caregiver, Caregiver Lead, Associate Care Director & Care Director.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program.
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Apply by attaching a resume to this posting or by calling Ashley at 425-449-4982!