Under the direction of the VP of Product, & in collaboration with the other Product Managers, you will work closely with R&D, Marketing & Service Delivery to take in charge our SAAS products development, roadmap & strategy.
The Product Manager will support the three phases of the Product Management lifecycle:
Analyze & define new features of Synthesio products:
- You will collect & analyze feedback from users, tracking usage & conduct customer interviews to determine with precision needs or problems on features you will work on. You will sum-up your work within a large document (narrative) & attach to it an interface proposition (zoning) to solve this problem.
- With the help of a UX designer, youll transform your zonings in mockups detailing the full user path. Youll do that by iteration to reach a high fidelity mockup, ready to be integrated by the R&D team.
Detail implementation & support Synthesio products:
- Youll also hold the role of a Product owner within a squad tasked with the development of the features. Through numerous iterations & ceremony(Agile methodology), youll prepare implementation details of futures features that youll assure will be pushed to production.
- Youll collect feedback from internal users or customers & use them to build a detailed project plan that youll share across the organisation.
- Youll receive requests for enhancements from users & customers. Youll reply, comment & choose (or not) to integrate them within your roadmap. Youll manage, with the help of the support team, the prioritization of the bugs on your features
Ship & communicate:
- Youll write several types of documentation that will come with the release of new features
- With the help of the marketing team, youll build support material for the customer facing teams that will lay the advantages & silver bullets of those new features
- Youll meet customers & prospects where youll present the next features & take their feedback into consideration
Our Projects :
- Allow our users to have more & more hybrid data sources
- Improve our existing computer vision technology (logo detection, scene detection) & build new use cases around it
- Improve our existing sentiment analysis technology (machine learning / deep learning)
- Build & maintain crawlers to connect data coming from the largest sites in the world
- At least 3 years experience working as a product manager or in consulting
- Know the ecosystem of a SaaS company
- A product spirit. You have built or improved a commercially successful product. Youre able to describe what problems it solves.
- Excellent communication (French & English), organizational & analytical skills with strong technical understanding. Must have an unshakable attention to detail.
- Proficient with agile methodology (scrum) & data-informed product development.
- Highly motivated to work in a small company, where employees are empowered to give strong proposal on different aspects of your business
- Ability to understand tech trends, see how they impact the roadmap, and envision how they could drive innovation.