About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to support our Brand Marketing team in building towards Daily Harvests brand awareness goals through integrated campaigns & media.
The ideal candidate will have integrated marketing experience, with a passion for thinking both creatively & analytically. In this role, you will be creating robust, measurable campaigns & media strategies that put our customers first. You will have a results-driven mindset, always looking to be ahead of our consumers needs & actively monitoring the food, cultural & media landscape.
What youll do:
- Ensure our brand message is consistent across all channels & marketing efforts (campaigns, culinary launches, activations, digital media, & promotional materials).
- Research, develop & implement go to market strategies for integrated campaigns & evergreen awareness driving initiatives.
- Define measurable goals for each campaign, reporting on success with recap reports on all brand data metrics
- Develop creative briefs & work collaboratively with the Integrated Marketing team (Growth, Lifecycle, Brand & Creative) to bring ideas from concept through execution, always keeping our brand & customer in mind.
- Collaborate closely with product marketing, partnerships & social to build extensions to campaigns
- Work with the data team to analyze ROI of campaigns & keep an always on approach to measuring awareness & organic attribution.
- Track campaign spend & monitor monthly budgeting
- Research consumer trends & monitor competitor activity
Who you are:
- 5-7 years experience in working with or across multiple marketing channels, managing integrated marketing campaigns, either in-house or at an agency
- Passionate about food & obsessed with staying abreast of brand media & cultural events in & outside of our industry
- A solutions-oriented, self starter who thinks analytically, meets deadlines & exceeds expectations
- Ability & desire to seek out new ideas & approaches, challenging the status quo on campaign approaches & media mixes
- Strong visual & verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations & across organizational boundaries, building cross-functional relationships & advocating for brand outcomes
- Passionate self-starter, decisive & able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Obsession with creating world class campaigns
- BA/BS degree
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.