Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for an exceptionally organized Partner Manager to join the NAMER Partner Management organization to accelerate the growth of our business with Regional System Integrators. Twilio is growing at a tremendous rate & System Integration (SI) & Resell partners are an integral part of our business. You must have a consistent track record of handling multiple partners, delivering results & overachieving quota/KPIs. You will be responsible for guiding a selected group of SI partners. For each partner responsibilities include: driving incremental revenue, successful implementations, certifications & Go To Market (GTM) planning. You must demonstrate strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills & be able to effectively build relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
You must also have:
- 5+ years of experience supporting RSIs & Resellers.
- The ability to build, lead & execute strategy in a collaborative environment.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, & project management skills. Ability to quickly analyze & apply relevant information to make timely & critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program ROI & effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate pipeline & results dashboards that communicate to key stakeholders the effectiveness of the Alliance programs & investments.
- Deliver business performance reviews to assess operational metrics/effectiveness on a recurring (quarterly) basis with internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus & execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge & make things happen.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
As a RSI Partner Alliance Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: You will be responsible for implementing & executing a Partner strategy across a portfolio of RSIs.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE : Ability to balance competing priorities & manage multiple projects/initiatives at the same time.
- BE BOLD: As we grow, we need self starters & individuals that push boundaries & try new things.
- DRAW THE OWL: Were looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives on creating & building.
- DON'T SETTLE: Keen ability to navigate internal & external challenges while continuing to drive the right priorities.
Partners are key to Twilios continued growth. As customer requirements become more complex we need a strong set of Partners to help customers implement, support & grow their usage of Twilio. We work closely with Sales leadership to ensure partners are an integrated part of the sales process. Partners are key to opening up new revenue opportunities for us in the Enterprise & untapped geographic markets.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds Developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation, & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, monthly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.