Location - New York
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
Reporting to the Vice President Controller, & working very closely with the Senior Vice President Finance, Senior Vice President FP&A & their teams, this individual will have ultimate responsibility to ensure the teams across DV are utilizing NetSuite to its fullest potential, recommending improvements to configuration, changes to processes, & being the individual responsible for translating business requirements into action. Additionally, this individual will take on administrative ownership for NetSuite's Planning & Budgeting Cloud solution (PBCS) as well as working across teams to enable various connectors & integrations with other software (e.g., Salesforce & SAP Concur (Invoice & T&E tools).
- Maintain/improve internal system controls for NetSuite & other systems/connectors/integrations.
- Work with business users to translate their requirements into technical designs & either bring those designs to operating effectiveness or work with external consultants to bring those projects to operating effectiveness.
- Develop, test, release & support any organization initiatives from a systems perspective
- Provide user support for NetSuite & associated systems, including drafting system. documentation, developing materials for, & conducting sessions focused on, end-user training.
- Perform regular data audits, check error logs & resolve issues identified.
- Participate in/lead meetings with senior & executive management to explain project status, improvement opportunities & required activities.
Who you are
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years working with NetSuite, including experience customizing NetSuite to fit end user requirements
- Total combined minimum of seven (7) years working with financial systems
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred, but not required
- Strong understanding of financial processes such as billing & overall order to cash, procure to payment, record to report as well as working with internal & external auditors
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Demonstrated ability to implement new processes and/or systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of navigating through complex and/or ambiguous situations.
- Experience with Oracle PBCS, Concur T&E, Concur Invoice or Salesforce a plus.