Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help further expand our research & product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
The Technical Writer is a key member of the Product team at Aetion responsible for the end user & technical documentation required to ensure efficient customer onboarding & implementation processes. Using your expert writing skills youll document new features within the Aetion Evidence Platform (AEP) function. In addition youll support the production of external technical documentation required by our life science & payer customers.
The following duties include, but are not limited to...
- Work closely with engineering staff, product management, scientists & engagement teams to document user facing & internal technical documentation.
- Learn how to describe complex epidemiological principles & methods in simple terms.
- Using provided tools produce interactive user guides & videos for end users
- Interact with life sciences customers to gather feedback & improve your documentation
- Develop & manage metrics on documentation usage & effectiveness in reducing customer onboarding times
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Ability to navigate & work across teams of subject matter experts in science & engineering within different time zones
- An interest in developing in your knowledge of life science analysis methods & supporting data
- Skilled in producing documentation for customer help centers, internal wikis, in-product notifications & guides, & project management specs
- Interest and/or experience in the fields of public health, epidemiology, and/or other healthcare related fields.
- Experience documenting technical architectures of SaaS applications
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, & unlimited PTO
- Awards Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.