Site Openings Compliance Manager
Our Editions site openings team provide the onboarding, kitchen design & installation to our portfolio super kitchens globally. Supporting each of our restaurant partners in building the kitchens of the future for a path to expansion & long term growth: a key part of our mission to becoming the definitive food company.
Working on a new kitchen model for the Editions estate, the Site Openings Compliance Manager will require an acute understanding of best practise kitchen design principles & compliance regulations. Youll develop & own a design principle guide, auditing system & tracking for this new Editions project. Success in this role will require the development of effective working relationships with our restaurant partners, site operations, maintenance, commercial teams across Deliveroo Editions & external suppliers.
What youll be doing
- Onboarding restaurant partners
- Leading the guidance & principles of best practise kitchen design
- Auditing, tracking & acting as the gatekeeper to entry to ensure all documentation & equipment are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Project managing timelines to minimise downtime & ensure a swift & positive outcome for our restaurant partners
- Work with Site Operations, Maintenance, Account Management, Suppliers & other stakeholders
- Account management or engineer role in kitchen installation, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with catering equipment compliance regulations
- Confident in collaborating with cross-functional teams & customer facing transactions, building relationships & consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment.
- Resourceful, action & detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact.
Preferred, but not required:
Experience in delivery only kitchens, facilities / maintenance, food safety (HACCP) planning, CAD drawing
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges & an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. Were a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come & join us for the ride.
Benefits & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business & we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away & relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in & how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food & a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.