HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 10 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job
As our Strategy Manager, you will lead key strategic projects across the business, setting HelloFresh up to better serve our customers. This role sits within the UK Transformation team, a cross-functional team responsible for key topics such as customer retention & sustainability, whilst also leading on strategic projects which have a large impact across the business
What youll be doing:
- Leading scoping, development & implementation of key strategic projects for HelloFresh UK, such as sustainability improvements
- Work closely with Global HelloFresh teams to share knowledge & best practice, & incorporate into the UK strategy overall
- Identify, develop & implement new approaches & processes across the business to ensure to prepare HelloFresh for future growth.
- Develop & implement high-impact initiatives to target specific improvements to our product to drive customer retention
- Use analytics & business data to make data-driven decisions.
- Work with cross-functional teams across the business both locally & globally - to drive & deliver significant improvements for HelloFresh.
- Interact with key senior stakeholders & the most experienced people in the field in close interaction with the MD & company top-management.
Who you are:
- Your past professional experiences proves strong analytical skills, the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- You have a hands on & can-do attitude
- You are at ease with managing priorities simultaneously & meet time-sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent project management skills with a proven track record
- You have a strong ability to influence key stakeholders, working cross-functionally
- You have excellent communication skills both written & verbal
What you'll get in return:
- Direct, high impact on our future operating model from day 1
- High exposure to UK & global top-management
- Great international exposure & team atmosphere
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal & professional growth
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Start date: 1st April 2021
Location: Shoreditch, London
Level & Progression:
A Manager is responsible for a part of a larger function with limited guidance from senior management, proactively delivering a set of objectives for the team, aligning with wider function.
From there, you can progress to a Senior Manager level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Recruitment process: you will first have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete an Excel test at home. Depending on the results, you will have two video interviews (one competency which could include a case study presentation) & one culture-fit interview. You will then have another final round competency interview.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.