Appian is seeking a hard-working & enthusiastic Human Resources Coordinator to join our growing team. This position is perfect for somebody who is looking to gain Human Resources experience & knowledge. The Human Resources Coordinator will provide administrative support to the People Operations team & will help administer the companys HR programs, with particular emphasis relative to onboarding, offboarding & the employee life cycle.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented self-starter with strong communication & interpersonal skills. You must be able to maintain the highly confidential nature of HR work & communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization to become a trusted resource for our employees. This is an exciting time to join our company.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- A working understanding of human resource principles, practices & procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of HR work.
- Ability to thrive, & preference for, dynamic, fast paced & high growth environments.
Some of the tools & resources we will equip you with include:
- Well immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong & growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- Appian offers a wide variety of growth & development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning & Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, & tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
- Entry level or 1+ years in similar employment.
- Exposure to HRIS (Workday) is a plus.
- Exposure to payroll procedures is a plus.
- B.A/B.S. degree with coursework in Human Resources, preferred
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation & value. Today, we help businesses build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented & passionate people, given the power & autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile & collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, & all voices are heard. We value & encourage cross-departmental collaboration, & actively seek opportunities to better ourselves & others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, were focused on lasting positive change.