Whats up? Were VaynerNFT! A brand new part of the VaynerX family, dedicated to building the future of NFTs - partnering with celebrities & brands to make magic happen. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest IP owners in the world to the intersection of attention & culture NFTs.
Culture is our key, empathy is how we build it. VaynerX is built on a combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time -- PEOPLE. At VaynerNFT, everyone shares a passion for building communities & understanding how Web3 can change the world.
Who are you?
An NFT enthusiast & team player who will create value in any situation. You understand where the crypto world has been, where its going, & how to bring this new technology to the masses. You have a passion for making shit happen & a hunger to learn how to create meaningful NFT programs that drive engagement & extend brand experiences.
You are also a process expert; with a knack for aligning people & processes. Youre the scope-master, task-master; & team caregiver.
Were looking for someone who has interest & going forward will be passionate about Web3. Maybe youve dabbled in the world of influencers or know of the current trends? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth startup life? Seek best practices & share your knowledge with others paving your team for success? Enjoy working in team environments, collaborating with project managers, designers, & strategists? Have the technical knowledge & ability to to strategize & create efficient processes? Cool, then lets talk.
Heres where you come in.
- Experience in integrating standards & best practices within solutions architecture, strategy, business analysis & quality assurance practice(s).
- Experience & ability in identifying risks & providing alternate strategies to resolve & address concerns.
- Expert technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design & implementation.
- Experience in complex scaled web applications & modern front-end frameworks.
- Strategic thinker who is able to tie technical efforts back to business needs & be a voice in overall product planning & representing the work holistically.
- Knowledge & experience of front & back-end development along with its best practices.
- Familiarity with smart contracts, tokenomics, blockchains, cryptocurrency protocols & related technology
- Ability to apply design patterns while following technical specifications & production processes.
- Inventive champion with the ability to break down complex tasks & create clarity from complexity as well as ambiguity.
- Experience is inclusive of, but not limited to, NFT programs (end to end life-cycles), highly produced digital videos, highly produced social content, & other complex projects.
- Strong leader capable of building relationships, communicating ideas, & providing thoughtful, clear, actionable direction to team members & clients.
- Partners closely with department & business leads to manage a portfolio of brands, as well as manage, grow, & lead the team of Project Managers assigned to those brands.
- Serve as senior lead on large-scale portfolios of businesses, partnering with VPs & creative leaders regularly on business priorities & portfolio-specific processes,
- Understand each client engagement, including business objectives & priorities.
- Ability to navigate complex client needs & workstreams, providing feedback & business knowledge from an analytical perspective.
- Serve as a key lead on all aspects of project & retainer financials within a portfolio - ensuring proper processes, tracking methods & escalations are being adhered to.
- Mentor, coach, & train Project Managers to ensure optimal team dynamics & individual career growth as a servant leader.
- Provide strategic program planning & oversight on a variety of marketing & advertising work, including brand creative, websites & digital experiences, social content, digital videos, events, etc
- Review budgets, project plans, & SOWs with an understanding of best practices, potential third-party capabilities, time requirements, & broader portfolio business objectives.