Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant, fun & close group of engineers, designers, marketers, & operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers.
Boxed is seeking a Manager of Customer Loyalty to join our marketing team, reporting to our Director of CRM & Retention. Youll know youre the right person for this gig if you have a passion for loyalty & lifecycle marketing, love geeking out when it comes to consumer behavior, & stay up all night obsessing over the latest email & consumer trends.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for driving customer loyalty, be data-driven as well as a creative machine. Perhaps as importantly, we want someone who is curious, proactive & will challenge us at every turn, asking tough questions & ensuring that the quality & personalization of our message is never sacrificed. This role will be critical to building upon our current program & initiatives & will help drive improvements across all consumer touch points.
What will we offer you? A seat at a startup thats going places & shaking up the retail game. The opportunity to work closely with teams of hard-working, driven individuals. And cereal. Lucky Charms. Fruit Loops. Cheerios. You name it. We have lots of cereal.
- Develop & execute communication strategy to build Boxed customer loyalty & increase lifetime value, by engaging customers with personalized, targeted, relevant marketing communications
- Work with stakeholders & the creative team to design & build relevant, fun & engaging lifecycles for customers
- Create email, direct mail, sms & push campaigns to target customers to increase their loyalty
- Monitor KPI's including open rates, conversions & lifetime value.
- Lead on key rewards initiatives, often from ideation to execution to analytics; relentlessly track developments in the loyalty space to help drive innovation & development with these initiatives
- Continually challenge the team & present ideas on how to maximize messaging to better engage the customer at key times
- Test, learn & refine all communications to continually optimize results & increase customer loyalty across channels
- Obsess over staying informed with the industry in everything from deliverability, to send frequency, to subject line best practices & best-in-class creative approaches
- Develop business cases for new initiatives/ projects that support program growth or enhance the customer experience & oversee project through to completion
- Collaborate with customer service team to help resolve customer issues
- Contact customers when needed to research motivations & customer sentiment
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- 4 years of Loyalty / CRM marketing experience
- 2 years experience in an ecommerce environment
- A solid understanding of email principles including design, build & deliverability
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders from cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically & understand relational data
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Experience using an email service provider
- Be cool. Culture is very important to us
- Great team player; but you can also ride solo when needed
- Hungry to help get Boxed to the next level
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits