Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Virtual Program Manager to join our S team in our Tempe, Arizona office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
As a Virtual Specialist, you will manage & create content to get our entire Oscar & Oscar Medical Group ecosystem up to speed on our Virtual Primary Care offering. You will make sure any changes to the program are communicated to various teams (Providers, Concierge, Provider Services, Virtual Ops), & will ensure all sources of truth are kept up to date.
Youll be the connective tissue for all things Virtual Care & will partner closely with stakeholder groups, including our clinical & operations teams on Virtual Operations, & our Learning & Development teams.
You will report into the Senior Director of Sourcing & Procurement .
- Be a trusted expert on Virtual Primary Care processes & tools
- Own Virtual Knowledge Management aligning with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure Confluence pages & training materials are maintained & updated
- Identify, scope & project manage strategic initiatives for changes to internal management tools or training systems, ensuring key dates & point people are assigned. Create content for internal tools where needed.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, create & facilitate training content
- Measure, track & report impacts against benchmarks.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- 1+ years of experience driving cross-functional initiatives
- Experience with project management
Life at Oscar:
Our more than 1,000 employees aim to make health care affordable & accessible for all. We apply this same vision to our perks & benefits, including: medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by your unique background & perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.