We are seeking a Partner Development Representative to join the Platform Solutions team. This team builds & grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, & IBM.
As a Partner Development Representative, you will qualify partners interested in Shutterstock, find & reach out to companies that could use Shutterstock, & create/support sales opportunities. This is an entry-level position with lots of advancement potential based on performance.
- Reach out to 100+ leads each week through email, phone calls, events & social media
- Respond to & qualify all inbound inquiries from our marketing channels
- Schedule 4-6 meetings with qualified prospects every week
- Create outreach campaigns & be data-driven to maximize results
- Develop industry expertise to become a trusted advisor to potential partners
- Provide high-level overviews on the benefits of our partner program in order to generate meetings with key decision makers
- Champion the partner program internally & externally
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career in tech
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in technology & business development
- Driven, highly organized, team player
- Likes to win, takes ownership of their own success & wants to quickly progress in their career
- Hunter with ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal & external stakeholders
- Experience analyzing program trends & recommending impactful improvements
- Clear understanding on how to communicate processes, connect dots, & optimize workflow
- Direct experience managing product integrations, strategic partnerships, or workflow solutions a plus
- Knowledge of trends & leading companies in the digital content creation industry a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V