Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Own & maintain software critical to our e-commerce or customer service operations, to help empower internal teams to bring key initiatives to life.
- Collaborate with business owners to develop a roadmap that meets objectives, drives key results for growing the business, & creates experiences that delight users.
- Synthesize coherent product requirements that provide clarity, focus & prioritization to complex problems
- Define & track metrics to assess success & failure of products, while ensuring the team & stakeholders are aligned on goals.
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of other sites, apps, & products to continually identify ways to improve our user experience.
- Work in an agile development environment, partnering with a Senior PM to ensure ceremonies are run efficiently
- Develop actionable user stories with detailed acceptance criteria & edge cases.
- Lead training & onboarding for upcoming software releases
Our dream candidate has...
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in marketing, e-commerce, data & analytics, project management, technology or a related field, or 1 year of product management experience
- creative, highly organized & detail oriented
- an excellent communicator with positive attitude & a sense of humor
- always learning, training, improving yourself & others
- experience with cross functional working styles a plus
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- Work from Anywhere program where you can work anywhere around the world for up to 4 weeks per year
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!
Pursuant to the Companys COVID-19 mitigation protocols, individuals must show documented proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment, subject to applicable state & local laws & legally required exemptions, including a medical condition, disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to the vaccination requirement in accordance with applicable law.