About the right team member:
Youre a performance marketer at heart & get psyched about new ways to introduce people to products that can help them live better. You know how to build relationships & negotiate with affiliate partners in order to drive meaningful customer growth with positive ROI. You have a deeply data-driven, systematic, & creative mindset, which youve applied to successfully optimize affiliate marketing portfolios & programs. Attribution & modeling excites you, & you dont rest until you can tell thoughtful data stories to evolve your execution strategies. Data not immediately available? No problem! You think creatively to develop frameworks to assess both effectiveness & opportunity.
At Betterment you will get to:
- Drive Betterments performance-based affiliate program by growing existing relationships & identifying new partner & format opportunities in order to acquire high-quality customers
- Optimize program structure & efficiency through routine ROI analysis & partner negotiations
- Own campaigns end to end: offer development, content update communications & compliance due diligence, platform manager (e.g., Impact Radius) management, analytics, reporting
- Embody our test & learn mentality by developing tests & iterating on learnings in-program & across channels
- Partner with internal teams & stakeholders (product, data engineering, analytics, legal & compliance, etc) to operationalize channel growth
You will be effective if you have:
- 2-4 years of affiliate program management & 4+ years of total work experience in a data-driven acquisition marketing role at a fast-paced workplace (brand or agency)
- Direct hands-on experience with affiliate partnership platforms such as Impact Radius
- Robust understanding of quantitative concepts around driving & measuring performance & ROI
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data from various reporting models (attribution, platform, proprietary, etc) in order to draw insights & steer optimizations & testing
- Experience working in an integrated digital marketing team, bonus points for hands-on experience managing other acquisition channels
- Self-starter approach to work, with drive to consistently exceed objectives & take on more responsibility
- Passion for disrupting an industry & being part of a team directly responsible for growing the customer base
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $20 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers long-term returns & lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, & other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies & uses technology to deliver them to more than 480,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, & Betterment for Business. Learn more.
Come join us!
Were an equal opportunity employer & comply with all applicable federal, state, & local fair employment practices laws.We strictly prohibit & do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity & status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.