Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We're looking for an Employee Communications Manager with the right mix of creativity, project management & writing skills to implement & execute internal communication campaigns that support Visa's people programs & initiatives, including talent management, career development, benefits, recognition & compensation.
The Manager, Employee Communications, HR Programs, will develop & execute communication strategies, messages & key deliverables that support Visa's Human Resource (HR) initiatives & programs. This involves collaborating closely with internal stakeholders to understand & translate HR information into easy-to-understand & compelling content that resonates with Visa employees. The position reports to Senior Director of Global Employee Communications, Corporate Functions.
- Create & execute multi-channel communication plans for ongoing & new HR programs, including benefits, compensation, talent & HR operations.
- Provide counsel to HR program owners on messaging & best practices for engaging employees
- Write/produce & edit communications content (intranet stories, emails, video scripts, etc.)
- Calendar & track status of deliverables; measure impact of communication
- Ensure that all relevant employee communication is delivered in a way that is timely, accurate & on brand
- Align HR content with the company vision, business strategy & leadership principles
- Support other key employee communications initiatives based on business & resource needs
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 2 years of work experiencewith an advanced degree (Master's, MBA, JD).
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing, communications, journalism, PR, English or related discipline.
- 5+ years of marketing, public relations or communications experience. Internal communications for a global organization, a communications agency or HR/workplace consulting firm preferred.
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills, including stellar editorial proficiency (writing, editing, proofing). A writing test will be a part of the interview process
- Ability to build relationships within an organization, communicate regularly with key individuals & interface with all levels of staff, including senior leadership
- You have a demonstratedunderstanding of communications as a change enabler; experience in change management initiatives a plus
- "Hands-on" team player with outstanding project management & strong organizational skills, attention to detail & ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- You possess good judgment skills & able to handle confidential/sensitive information
- You are intellecutually curious & passionate about people, culture & the employee experience
- Positive approach & commitment to providing excellent client service.
- You will create & execute multi-channel communication plans for ongoing & new HR programs, including benefits, compensation, talent & HR operations.
- You will provide counsel to HR program owners on messaging & best practices for engaging employees
- You will write/produce & edit communications content (intranet stories, emails, video scripts, etc.)
- You will calendar & track status of deliverables; measure impact of communication
- You will ensure that all relevant employee communication is delivered in a way that is timely, accurate & on brand
- You will align HR content with the company vision, business strategy & leadership principles
- You will support other key employee communications initiatives based on business & resource needs
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Travel Requirements: The incumbent may be required to travel 10-15%.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.