Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, & a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, & beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than three million students receive a better education because of Panorama, & we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
As the first Data Workshop Facilitator for Panoramas Teaching & Learning practice, your primary focus will be delivering virtual & on-site workshops to groups of Panorama users (school leaders, district administrators, teachers, etc.). In addition, you will collaborate on the development of Panoramas professional learning offerings, working alongside our team to design virtual & in-person world class adult learning experiences that will impact millions of students. While not on site delivering sessions to Panorama schools & districts, you will play a critical role in developing resources to help educators use data & in delivering product feedback & other insight into the user experience to the broader Panorama team.
- Design & deliver custom, in-person and/or virtual learning experiences for diverse groups of participants (classroom teachers, school leaders, system-level leaders, parents)
- Help shape a vision for the future of Panoramas Teaching & Learning offerings, including collaborating on the design & delivery of new workshops
- Partner with Services & Account Management team members to understand client needs & design & deliver training & support opportunities to meet those needs
- Create & deliver experiences, resources & tools that move Panorama users from seeing data to acting on it; work closely with product & engineering teams to integrate key concepts, frameworks & approaches into Panoramas standard product offering
- Collaborate with the Product Support team to manage the ongoing development of Panoramas resource library & other content sources for all clients
- Be an evangelist internally & with our clients for using data to measure, understand, & act in the areas most critical to radically improving student outcomes
What Were Looking For:
- Outstanding teaching skills with adult learners; knowledge, experience with, & passion for principles of adult learning
- Experience using technology & virtual platforms for designing & delivering successful teaching & learning experiences
- A passion for helping a diverse user community (teachers, principals, district leaders & parents) gain knowledge & understanding from data
- Sheer joy at using data to reveal things previously unseen, deepen understanding about how students are learning, & drive decisions for improvement plans
- High levels of empathy for & understanding of school & district communities & how they work
- Ability to dive into the intricacies of data one minute & explain what it means in simple terms the next
- An innovative self-starter capable of working independently, motivated by contributing to team goals
- Comfortable with ambiguity & able to balance the existence of clear systems & processes with the need to modify existing processes in the service of continuous improvement & the changing demands of a rapidly growing business
- At least 3-5 years of experience in classrooms & schools
- Travel requirements: 50-75% travel
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse & inclusive company because we serve students, educators & families from tremendously diverse backgrounds & identities across the country; weve seen how our product & impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, & we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.