As a Product Designer at Dropbox, youll tackle complex problems that will transform the way people work. Youll collaborate with likeminded designers, engineers & product managers to define product strategy & find inspiring ways to delight our users around the world. Were looking for curious & inventive full stack product designers to create end-to-end experiences - from identifying & understanding pain points to owning the craft & finish of every detail in the product.
- You're actively involved in defining product strategy.
- Thinking in terms of design systems & making rational design decisions.
- You obsess over details & are excited to polish until your work is pixel-perfect.
- Constantly pushing your limits & searching for opportunities to become better.
- Your team collaboration skills are unparalleled.
- You thrive in an environment with short feedback loops.
- You're an experience whisperer, & you can distill complicated problems into simple & elegant solutions.
- An understanding of what makes an experience good or bad is critical. You can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, & work with engineers to build them.
- We love making things beautiful & hope you feel the same. You have a deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, & white space.
- You have a highly refined aesthetic sense & can both work within & expand the Dropbox style.
- You're a self-starter who actively seeks ways to make the Dropbox experience both visually appealing & easy to use.
- You look for opportunities to solve problems in unusual & innovative ways.
- You understand the technical limitations & liberties behind your decisions & have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Experience designing for the web & understanding how to apply both form & function within it while maintaining simplicity.
- You construct your own iconography, set your own guidelines, & build easy-to-navigate documents.
- You want to work on a team of the world's best software designers & engineers, building a product that you use every single day!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience in Design
Benefits & Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends & family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology & other relevant professional topics)