Company Description|Job Description
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence & early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a Reagent Manufacturing Associate to receive, label, document & prepare reagents for the clinical laboratory. The nature of the work requires excellent attention to detail, effective written & verbal communication skills, the ability to multi-task, be flexible with tasks & schedules & the ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Manufacture reagents, assemble kits, & qualify assigned reagents supporting the Guardant360 test & ongoing projects.
- Perform weekly & monthly laboratoryand equipment maintenance.
- Perform clerical work & maintain Reagent Manufacturing & Quality Control documents as necessary.
- Assist with managing & ensuring sufficient inventory of reagents used in the Reagent Manufacturing, Quality Control, & Clinical Operations laboratories.
- Coordinate reagent qualification activities with Clinical Operations personnel as necessary.
- Assist with reviewing & completing reagent qualification records
- Troubleshoot reagents when reagents do not pass qualification & ensure reagents are labeled & quarantined appropriately
- Participatein interdepartmental activities with Supply Chain, Clinical Operations, & Quality to ensure qualified reagents for the Guardant360 test are available for use at all times.
- Assist with Reagent stability relatedactivities.
- Adhere to Guardant Health'sQuality System Management program.
- Perform other miscellaneous laboratory duties as assigned & assist others as needed.
- Report all concerns of test quality and/or safetyto Supervisor or Safety Officer.
- Assist in the update & development of SOPs pertaining to reagent preparation & qualification.
- 2+ year experiencewith a Bachelor of Arts or Science in Biomedical Laboratory Science, Clinical Science or related field preferred
- Ability to proactively communicate consistently, clearly, & honestly with internal employees, managers, & customers as needed
- Strong computing skills
- Previous GMP laboratory work experience required
- Possess meticulous attention to detail
- Able to integrate & apply feedback in a professional manner
- Ability to work independentlyin a team environment.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies & use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/