We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
Vacasa is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. By providing personalized attention to our guests & owners, you will help us maintain our quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes.
What youll do
Supports owner relations & retention efforts by providing comprehensive assistance, support & interactive communications & services to current owners in the rental program.Ensures all assigned rental units are maintained in good condition & meet Vacasa standards for rental program participation.As primary contact for owners, facilitates timely response to owner inquiries about contracts, owner statements, unit repairs & upgrades, reservations activity, etc.Supports business development efforts by providing assistance & support to the Business Development Manager/Representative and/or Property Management in presentation to prospective owners, contracting with new owners & new unit on-boarding process.
- Manages the relationship with the owners. Ongoing & timely communication & responsiveness to unit owners questions, concerns, comments, & suggestions. Ensure owner communications, expectations, & comments are clearly communicated to the Operations Team as appropriate in order to meet & exceed owner expectations & maintain positive owner relations.
- Act as liaison between unit owners, Property Management and/or vendors as necessary in conjunction with upgrading/repair of units. Resolves problems the owners have with any of the vendors, has the discretion to resolve problems.
- Manage all contractors & related time tables, expenses with renovations & upgrades to rental property.
- Supports Business Development Manager/Rep and/or Property Management in providing onboarding presentations regarding Wyndham rental management program to prospective new owners and/or real estate community. Meets with Owner on quality & improvements that can be made to the rental.
- Upon execution of new rental management contract(s), ensure proper filing/handling of contract(s) per contract retention/storage standards.
Skills youll need
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets & mobile devices
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls & texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently & cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive & reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum one year experience in customer service, preferably in vacation rentals, resort operations or real estate industry.
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
Work environment & physical demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings & evenings as needed
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, & reach with hands & arms
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, & lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture