About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Brand Marketing Coordinator, Nutrition to join the Brand team & help bring to life the companys nutrition philosophy. The Brand team brings Daily Harvests missionto take care of food, so food can take care of youto life. We build equity & consistency for the brand, create community & advocacy, & enrich the customer experience across every single customer touchpoint & channel.
The Brand Marketing Coordinator, Nutrition will use their expertise to curate & engage a group of registered dieticians to act as ambassadors on behalf of Daily Harvest. The candidate will use their personal nutrition background to foster a community of trust & conversation in order to make Daily Harvest a go-to solution for this group of accredited individuals.
What youll do:
- Assist the Senior Manager, Brand Marketing with the execution of marketing activities & brand campaign initiatives (everything from ideation to writing creative briefs & supporting existing strategies while connecting the dots with internal departments)
- Manage Daily Harvests nutritionist ambassador program, including but not limited to:
- Build strategic roadmap
- Track KPIs & ROI
- Increase engagement with our nutritionists network through creative & unique programming
- Create materials & other content to help RDs market Daily Harvest to their clients & communities
- Source nutritionists aligned with program selection criteria
- Actively engage with relevant RD communities & forums to ensure Daily Harvest is staying abreast of industry trends
- Support marketing campaigns across email, social media, & other relevant channels
- Serve as brand steward both internally & externally to ensure brand positioning & values are relentlessly reinforced
Who you are:
- Formal nutrition experience required, through former work or schooling
- Minimum 2+ years experience
- Passionate about food & obsessed with staying abreast of current events in the industry
- A solutions-oriented, self starter who meets deadlines & exceeds expectations
- An enthusiastic marketer who is creative-minded & relentlessly detail oriented
- A collaborator who loves working with people, connecting the dots & juggling multiple projects at once
- A life-long learner who absorbs information quickly & executes flawlessly, problem solving along the way
- Interested in social media with a baseline knowledge of all major social channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, & YouTube
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.