Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Login instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens cultivated by Big Tech that normally inhibit our digital experience.
At Dashlane, we believe theres a better way to live online. That the toll for cruising the internet at speed shouldnt be our privacy & autonomy. That we have a role in shaping the cultural conversation about how we use technology & how technology companies use us. And we believe that we, with the help of like-minded people, can start to take steps to reclaim our digital independence without sacrificing convenience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience, & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions & empowered over 12 million customers in 180 countries to manage & secure their digital identities.
We're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager. Youwill lead the B2B product marketing strategy to drive the revenue & customer acquisition business objectives for Dashlane Business. You will partner closely with the Product & Sales teams to assess existing & potential markets, evaluate market positioning, determine segmentation & pricing strategy.
You will be based in New York, NY.
At Dashlane you will:
- Partnerwith Product Management & Sales to drive the development of common strategic goalsandpriorities forDashlane Business
- Define product positioning, segmentationand messaging that speaks to our customers
- Collaborate with the Product, Sales, Creative & Content Marketing teams to develop impactful enablement materials that will help the Sales team better position our product against competitorsand help accelerate deal velocity, increase win rates & support retention
- Rely deeply on data-driven decision making for continuous optimization & maximizing growth
- Partner with our marketing leaders in content, demand generation, events, communications, brand design & product education to evangelize our differentiation & ensure marketing execution is aligned with our strategic focus
- Develop a framework to ensure that were maximizing the impact of every product launch - both internally & externally
- Liase with our operations & data teams to implement the measures & dashboards that we need to be consistently tracking towards, & create a communication framework to consistently report on our progress
- Incorporate competitive/market intelligence to identify & prioritize new business opportunities in existing markets & develop marketing plans to build awareness & adoption in new vertical markets & industries
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
We're also looking for:
- Proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to product strategy
- Experience in developing positioning & messaging for products that serve multiple use cases & personas
- Experience working with sales teams to develop enablement material such as pitch decks, talk tracks, case studies, product 1-sheeters, etc.
- An understanding of user & usage data & how to use this data to make informed decisions
- Analytical & creative mindset with extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines in marketing, as well as other areas of the organization
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills & the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- Outstanding writing skills, with the ability to simplify complex concepts
Diversity at Dashlane:
A truly international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.