Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Teampay, your primary focus is on account management & growth. Youll manage your own book of business with upsell opportunities, renewals, & more. When a customer joins the company, you will act as their escalation point as they work with their onboarding team to get set-up with our product offering. Your ability to act as a liaison between customer & product will be integral to the overall development of the business & happiness of our customers. The feedback you collect will directly shape our product, & your quick, solution-oriented responses will delight customers.
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- 4+ years Customer Success experience in a SaaS company (B2B or Finance preferred)
- 2+ years in a senior CSM or team lead capacity managing a book of business
- Serve as the main point of contact & manage a defined set of accounts, focused on increasing their adoption & growth
- Responsible for building & executing account plans to ensure customers realize Teampays value proposition throughout their journey
- Define outcomes to improve the health, adoption & usage of Teampay
- Become the customers voice & trusted partner by building relationships through regular business reviews & outreach
- Successfully manage complex contract negotiations that may require long review cycles & selling to new stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with technologies such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Outreach, Clubhouse or equivalent
- You work towards a growth mindset including experience in the controlled chaos of a startup
You will be a critical customer success hire in a fast-growing company. Weve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, & you will spearhead our efforts to continue to exceed their expectations. This unique opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
If you decide to work at Teampay, youll get benefits & perks like these:
- Healthcare premiums 100% covered for employees & 50% covered for dependents.
- One Medical membership for all employees.
- FSA or HSA programs available.
- Pet Insurance for employees pets.
- Citibike membership for all employees.
- 401k Program with employer match on contributions.
- Annual Training & Development budget for all employees.
- Access to an office space in lower Manhattan.
- One-time stipend for remote work setup.
- Fun & educational events for all employees, offered both virtually & in-person.
You can learn more about our product features here, & see our company values here.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.