Were looking for a Strategic Partner Manager to establish the merchant playbook & build strategic relationships with high-profile partners in order to drive revenue & win at the local level.
As a member on our Local Team, you will be responsible for executing our strategic advantage: winning, supporting, & growing the best merchants in each city. As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will be directly responsiblefor driving incremental revenue, introducing new products & features, & being the all-in-one solutions provider to our most valued partners.
What youll do
- Business Development Own merchant relationships with our key accounts across your region while effectively addressing merchant concerns
- Strategize Determine the needs & wants of merchants, prioritize them by impact on the business, & work to co-create solutions
- Implement Drive new DoorDash merchant initiatives & provide feedback to our Merchant Ops team to continuously improve
- Experiment Use data-driven decision making & sound business judgement to test & build the tools & processes needed to serve, retain & grow our most important merchants, ultimately driving them towards operational efficiency & excellence
- Influence Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, & Sales teams to make sure merchants have the best possible experience when using DoorDashs services. This influences the overall product roadmap, making us better each day
- Problem solver you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Self-starter you have a bias towards action & are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Forward thinking youre growth-minded & always thinking of ideas on how to help improve processes
- Relentless you roll up your sleeves & do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship builder you obsess over our merchant & youre laser focused on building deep & meaningful relationships with them
- 2-5 years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / account management / sales or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical thinker who can create data driven recommendations; proficiency in excel / google sheets preferred
- Deep understanding of how to own & drive a book of business
- Expert communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills & ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.