As a senior member of our Data Analytics team, you will be working closely with our Customer Success team to show our customers how using CipherHealth solutions helps improve patient outcomes. You will be responsible for developing data stories to help our customers effectively leverage our solutions, while also expanding our teams capabilities by developing new methodologies & analyses for our newer use cases & solutions. You will also be responsible for thinking strategically about ways to leverage our existing data to grow our business, & provide effective insights & thought leadership collateral. We are a highly collaborative team & you'll be working cross-functionally to use your analytical capabilities to help our company grow.
- Create engaging analytical deliverables that highlight how usage of our products impact customer outcomes & provide recommendations to help clients reach their goals
- Develop new methodologies & processes for supporting analytical deliverables for new use cases. Work with internal & external stakeholders to understand data & outcome needs for newer use cases, & how to deliver value with our data.
- Uses data visualization programs, tools, & techniques to generate dashboards, reports & presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding, & interpretation of trends & patterns of business importance.
- Support thought leadership initiatives by identifying data needs, & working with cross functional stakeholders to deliver on data insights for collateral development
- Support training & development of junior team members
- Ensure data quality through collecting, processing, & cleaning data through Excel, SQL, R, or another scripting tool
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of working experience
- Experience in healthcare
- Excellent ability to problem-solve independently & make decisions under minimal supervision
- Excellent teamwork & written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with dynamic objectives
- Excellent attention to detail & critical thinking
- Exhibits CipherHealths Core Values: Collaborative, Agile, Resourceful, Engaged & Empowered
- Intermediate SQL Skills & experience with BI Tools
- Experience with Python/R or another scripting language
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts
- Expert Excel skills (VBA is a plus)