Do you have a passion for the restaurant industry? Are you looking to join the software industry? If this sounds like you, youve come to the right place! TouchBistro is looking for a Bilingual Professional Services Specialist to join our outstanding team. We pride ourselves on a team built out of restaurant professionals, who work towards the success of restaurants all over the world!
As a Bilingual Professional Services Specialist you will partner closely with our Sales & Professional Services teams to facilitate a smooth transition to implementation & launch. As a trusted partner to the client you will ensure all timelines & deliverables are met & coordinate with all internal departments to fulfill customer needs. Your goal is to provide the ultimate customer experience, & work to delight our customers during onboarding of Peripheral Services. Your level of service excellence will be demonstrated through creating customer advocates & amazing customer satisfaction results.
- Project manage the implementation, configuration, training & ensure the customer Goes Live with TouchBistro peripheral services (Reservation, Online Ordering, etc) in an efficient, scalable, & high quality manner
- Be solution focused & recommend solutions to our customers as you work with them
- Form strong partnerships with internal teams (Install, Product, Development, Sales, Support & Customer Care) in order to drive timely implementations for clients & ensure the voice of the customer is heard
- Train the client on all TouchBistro functionality, articulating the benefits of all key features
- Lead our customers in the direction of success with thought leadership (be the restaurant Reservation expert)
- Upsell customers during the implementation process when possible
- Build strong relationships with our clients to continue growing our customer advocates & grow the TouchBistro footprint
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Fluent English/Spanish verbal & written communication is required
- Bachelors Degree/College Diploma in a relevant field
- 2+ years project management or client management experience
- Deep knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Extremely organized & ability to get multiple projects done at once in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to articulate complex information in an easy to understand way for different audiences
- Comfortable leading conversations & building quick rapport with all levels of the restaurant team including the owner
- Ability to appropriately set & reset expectations with stakeholders
- Excitement about TouchBistros vision: We make lives better by reinventing the restaurant experience
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.