Location: In person, NYC, must be of commutable distance to downtown manhattan office/studio
WHO ARE WE?
The Creative team is responsible for all creative work across toys & product design, product development, marketing, photography.
We're a diverse group of creatives coming from all sorts of backgrounds. We pride ourselves on being funny & innovative in order for us to create magical experiences for dogs & their people. We don't take ourselves too seriously, & love finding inspiration in unexpected places.
Digital Asset Management
- Assist in backing up raws, tiffs, & jpg proofs from lifestyle photoshoot shoots
- Audit our internal image server & Digital Asset management system for inconsistencies in tagging & organization
- Assist in tagging our archive of images in our internal DAM system with keywords
- Pull final selects from our server post-photoshoot & send to retouchers
- Help receive & unpack incoming boxes of product from Bark warehouses & international vendors
- Help organize & maintain product & prop storage at office
- Messenger product/props from office to studio & vice versa
- Receive shipments of seamless, set pieces, & rental equipment from outside vendors when no one else is at the studio
- Run equipment related errands, such as dropping off/picking up equipment needing repair or purchasing equipment at B&H
- Drive a production van when needed (optional)
- Field requests from internal + external partners: giving access to DAM system, locating & sending images from DAM, etc.
- Assist in minor retouching tasks (composites, color correction, etc) when needed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Pursuing a degree in Photography, design or related field (or a recent graduate)
- Interest/experience working in photography
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop/Lightroom) & G-Suite
- You like being part of a team & are happy & willing to work in a collaborative environment
- Organized & willing to take on any task
Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.